18 June 2012

Menu Plan for the week of June 18, 2012

Hi everyone, I'm sorry that I've been MIA lately. I'm still baking and cooking up a storm but with it being so nice out there, I try to get outside with the kids as much as possible. Plus we are looking at houses, which takes up some more time...but no more excuses!! I'm also taking the "no more excuses" point of view on my eating habits. So this week, I made a point of eating a little lighter. Not all my meals are light this week, but I may still change them up.

Monday - Uncle Frankie's spaghetti sauce and noodles

Tuesday - Chicken and ribs on the BBQ (chicken for me!), salad, veggies

Wednesday - Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore (recipe to come)

Thursday - leftovers

Friday - Salmon, broccoli and rice

Saturday - Steak on the BBQ, salad, veggies

Sunday - Ragout de Boulettes / Meatball stew

0 comments:

Post a Comment