13 February 2012

Menu Plan for the week of Feb 13, 2012

I'm hoping that by posting my menu for the week, it will keep me a little more organized. But we'll see. I'm also hoping that it may give you a few new ideas for meals. And if you share your menu plans with me, I can add to my go to recipes.
So here we go. Breakfast in our house is pretty much the same every day. It varies between toast, bagels and sometimes pancakes. We aren't a cereal house. I don't know why, we just aren't. And we haven't done oatmeal in a while. I may have to try that again with the kidlets. I try to keep my lunches quick and painless as the kids usually nap right after. And supper, well sometimes they eat it and most times not.
So here we have our suppers for the week:

Monday - Easy Chicken Enchiladas (recipe here)

Tuesday - Spaghetti (recipe for an awesome marinara sauce coming soon)

Wednesday - Paté Chinois/Shepherd's Pie (another great recipe to share soon)

Thursdsay - Leftovers

Friday - Homemade pizza (recipe to come from OAMM)

Saturday - Ribs on the BBQ with salad and veggies

Sunday - Chicken Bruschetta bake (recipe to come from kraftcanada.com)

The only meal that I'm not quite 100% happy with is our Sunday dinner. I think I would rather do a roast of some sort but I guess we will see. So that's the plan! I'll keep you posted on how it goes. And I better get cracking on sharing these recipes with you hehehe! I'll update with links as soon as I can.

Happy eating this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment