21 February 2012

Menu Plan for the week of February 20, 2012

So I'm a little late getting this out there. I had it completed on Sunday as I always do but I never got around to posting it up here. I have this great weekly calendar that I received as a Christmas gift from my mother-in-law that is on my fridge. It is awesome! I take it down on Friday or Saturday and then work on my plan for the week. I go through what's in my fridge, what's in the freezer and what we need to pick up. This week, I didn't have much to pick up. Just some fruits and veggies. This week's menu came together pretty quickly and I'm a little disappointed, but we are only trying 1 new recipe this week. I'll have to make it up next week!

Monday: Chicken Quesadillas (recipe here)

Tuesday: Steak subs (quick and easy recipe - to come)

Wednesday: Ribs or salmon on the BBQ

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: Homemade pizza (recipe is coming soon)

Saturday: BBQ Steaks

Sunday: Maple & brown sugar ham

It's a simple week. When I made this menu, I was still sick. I am actually still sick but getting better at least. Here's hoping that next week I will have new recipes to try!!

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment