2 April 2012

Menu Plan for the week of April 2, 2012

Yet another crazy week here. My son is sick and the rest of us are fighting it. So now I have to make some easy meals. I'm going to have to do a few freezer meals soon so that I have a few items to choose from. Freezer meals are a great way to make sure you have a homemade meal when you don't have time or energy. I know some people are able to make a lot of meals in one day so that their freezer is stocked, but I don't have that luxury. But I manage to make a few over the course of a few weeks. I'll have to sit down and plan a day for at least 2 meals for the freezer.
I still haven't had the chance to really sit down and organize a meal plan this week, so it may change as I come up with better ideas. Sorry for not being better organized this week. It's just so crazy.

Monday - leftovers from the weekend

Tuesday - Chicken fajitas

Wednesday - need to check my freezer and pick a meat. Otherwise, salmon, rice and veggies

Thursday - leftovers

Friday - Pizza as it is my DH's birthday and it is a tradition for us to have pizza. May be homemade or bought.

Saturday - Slow cooker meal, yet to be determined

Sunday - Ham, potatoes and veggies for our Easter Sunday meal

0 comments:

Post a Comment